January 1, 2012

"5..4..3..2..1...HAPPY NEW YEARS!! "

Boston's First Night



My bestie managed to get free fried dough from Daddy's Fried Dough, awarded best fried dough place by the Food Network's show called Sugar High :) 


Happy 2012 Everyone!! I cannot believe it, but we are back in January. 2011 was a great year for me. There was a lot of downs but a lot of ups. I do not regret anything that has happen during the last year. I have met and worked with wonderful people. And finally started my blog after a long period of brainstorming. I usually do not do new year resolutions but one of the things that I wish to do more is take this blog to the next level. I have so many ideas but never really do them. But, 2012 will be different! I hope everyone had a safe and fun New Years Eve! 

Con Mucho Amor,
Anilka 

P.s  any suggestion for what you want to see in the blog, let me know I am up for suggestions! 

No comments: