January 12, 2012

It's Not All About the Clothes..


There is nothing more exciting than Fall/Winter Fashion Week!! I am soo looking forward to this February. But, it is not all about the clothes, it's the whole package. Until February comes, I am enjoying viewing all these Pre-Fall 2012 collections. One of my favorite collection, out of the so many, is Erin Fetherston's Pre-Fall 2012. Everything is so effortless and minimalist, perfect for a college girl like me. One of the element that I really liked were the two hair styles that model Allaire Heisig had. The braided beauty fits perfectly with the whole aesthetic of the collection. I love how one can just pin up the braided ponytail into a bun. Genius! The effortless hairdos is perfect for those days that we want to look like we didn't try too hard. I think I will have my roommate do this to my hair one of these days! Sometimes is good to mix things up. Pictures coming soon! 

Con Mucho Amor, 
Anilka   

No comments: