January 5, 2012

Working Towards a Dream


     I am soo excited!! I just came from Boston Design Center. Had a meeting with Aimee and stylist Kristina Koziak to talk about interning with them for this upcoming semester. You might be wondering 'why the PUMA video on top?' Well Aimee and Kristina work with Puma to create ads and their website content. It is right up my alley, especially now that I am trying to get back to my usual workout schedule. What better motivation than to be surrounded by awesome workout gear. I am soo excited to start!! It is something different from the fancy and ready-to-wear clothing I am use to seeing behind the scenes at fashion shows. Cannot wait to take my styling creativity to the next level and see how it works out : ) 

Con Mucho Amor,
Anilka

No comments: