December 25, 2011

A Very Special Christmas for Me


 Like I promised..another Christmas post. It's a little late because my nieces and nephews were over so we were all spending time together. But here it is, my Christmas! A few of the pictures are from Christmas Eve night with the family and others are from Christmas day. I put a video clip of Chris Brown's song "This Christmas." It is the perfect song because it explains exactly how I felt this Christmas. So enjoy the pictures with Chris Brown's sweet voice in the background! 




 Girls can wear bow ties too!
I think we pulled it off very stylishly! 






I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! It's not always about the gifts you receive, it is about the people you spend your time with! Love you all, besos! 

Con Mucho Amor,
Anilka

No comments: