September 26, 2011

Monday Inspiration


     
    Today has been a weird day. Because of fashion shows, I started getting behind on my school work. So I decided to take a break from the shows and work on some homework. Here are a few inspirational videos that were brought into my attention today by my friend Josh.

      The first video is called "Let me know by Roisin Murphy." The concept behind the video is nothing too special. But, what really stands out is the outfit created by Gareth Pugh. The sharp shoulders, the pink gloves, and the cool hat, gotta love. It reminds me a little of the Fall/Winter 2011 Louis Vuitton collection. Pugh was always ahead of time, this video shows that. Enjoy.

  
     Magazine editor, Isabella Blow, was a great inspiration to many among the fashion industry. Her ability to scout out incredible talent was amazing. Some could say that Lady Gaga could have been inspired by the late Isabella Blow. This video is a tribute to the women of fashion. Enjoy.


      Now this video just speaks for itself. No need for decription. Enjoy.

Con Mucho Amor,
Anilka

No comments: