October 2, 2011

Punk Rock Meets Gossip Girl



      Boston Fashion Week is sadly over. I had a great time and experience during the week. Working behind stage with designers, cueing a show, and dressing were among some of the things I had to do during the week. Overall, I would not have changed the experience I had. Many of the collections were stunning, some questionable but still unique in their own way. My favorite show during Boston Fashion Week 2011 was by far Lily & Migs show.

                                              

      I was in love with every single piece in their collection! All the pieces had a feminine feel to it, but with an edge to it. Pastel colored shirts were beautiful. But wait, that pastel shirt was very sheer which gave it that hard edge look. Each piece can be worn to all those different places where a stylish girl can be found; dinner party, shopping, class, even church. The Lily & Migs girl knows how to command attention! I want, I want, I want…I need Lily & Migs!!







Con Mucho Amor,  Anilka!

No comments: