September 9, 2011

Fashion Night Out in Boston








      After months of waiting and outfit planning, the wait was over. September 8, 2011, the day that across the world major cities were going to participate in enjoying life the only way fashionistas know best, party. This year Boston was one of those major cities participating and I was one of the lucky people to experience it.

      The preparation all started around 2PM where the TAJ Hotel was starting to set up all the rooms for the night. Once there, I worked with Marianna Toroyan from The Fashion Doctors. (She is living my life and doing exactly what I want to do. Keeping my fingers crossed) Running backstage, helping out the designer Nara Paz, getting the looks in order, models trying out their outfits, making sure the order was right, it was a hectic couple of hours. Nora was very nice to work with. The looks ranged from woman living in a Robin Hood dream to Oscar gowns. In the end, the show was a success!

       The night was still young and I was ready to continue the party. Went out and walked on Newbury Street with some friends enjoying the music, people, and style. At one point I got stopped by a blogger to take my picture. Let’s just saw I was soo happy! I felt like a true fashionista. Ten pictures, six blocks, and one full gift bag later the night was over. My first experience of Fashion Night Out was amazing! No Boston is not New York or London, but it is definitely a city that people should look out for!

Con Mucho Amor,
Anilka

No comments: