December 4, 2011

New York, New York :)





What a deal!! My favorite food at a cheap price and it was actually good..cannot get any better than that!  




My Idol..had to do her justice :)





The tree is breath taking, but look at all those people!

Monster's Beauty

Another beautiful icon

Besos para ti ; )

Bumblebee is the man



Happy December everyone!! I can't believe its Christmas time again; probably the 'most wonderful time of the year.' To prepare for the Christmas time, my best friend and I went to spend the day in New York. Ohh how beautiful it was! Every single time I am in New York I feel like a little girl in a candy store. This time that's exactly what I did; went to Dylan's Candy Bar store, M&M's store, and the Hershey store. Among all the candy were the diverse culture and clothing. Each minute was full of something new and exciting to see. I've been to NY a couple of times but never seen soo many great things in one day. Makes me want to move there ASAP!  So what is your favorite thing about NYC?

No comments: