December 25, 2011

Merry NBA Day!!


The day is finally here!! Yes, Christmas day but the start of the NBA!! There is nothing like unwrapping gifts with family and playing with all of our new gadgets ..a little basketball adds the lights to our day! It feels great to finally be watching some sports again. Since I do need to still keep the Christmas spirit, I made sure that this Christmas morning my colors were represented. Green, red, and white! Green jersey, red socks, and some nice touches of white! LET'S GO CELTICS!!! 

Ok, I have to get back to watching the rest of the game! More Christmas pictures from last night and this morning coming up later on in the day. Two blog post in one day...my gift to you ; ) Hope everyone is having a beautiful Christmas so far! 

Con Mucho Amor, 
Anilka

No comments: