October 2, 2011

"You need to crawl ‘fore you ball.."



       Kanye West premiered his first Ready-to-Wear collection in Paris yesterday. I have to say, I was a little disappointed in the outcome. I was expecting so much more from him. Kanye is a genius when it comes to music. No matter what he puts out, it is always a hit. That's exactly what I expected from his first collection; a HIT.  The pieces were not too bad. The slouchy silver and black leather pants were cool, showed his hip-hop side. I liked the pop of blue added to the collection. I will cut him some slack since it was his first season. I know that he has soo much more to give. Hopefully, next season we will see that Kanye West imagination and style in his clothing. It's a learning experience. I am looking forward to seeing what the future brings!


Con Mucho Amor,
Anilka

P.S. Enjoy a little Kanye and Jay-Z "Paris" while looking at his collection. Night beautiful people :)












Images: Style.com & Olsens Anonymous

No comments: