August 23, 2011

Walk This Way




Rope bracelet

                                                                      Cazal Sunglasses

This summer I've been really into the late 80's style. Rock & Roll tee and that classic Hip & Hop. When I think of that era, the first thing that comes into my mind is Run DMC. Gold chains, Adidas track suit, Cazal sunglasses, we're talking about ICONS. For some time, the Nike and Converse company has been taking over the urban streets. But Adidas is making its comeback and showing that they are still the "originals" in the urban street and across the globe. From the East side to the West, Adidas three stripes are on full force and I'm loving every minute of it. Can't wait to style my neckline with my inspired  Run DMC rope chain; maybe even rock those Cazal sunglasses for the new school year!

Con Mucho Amor,
Anilka

No comments: