November 11, 2011

Work Out For Me..



I love working out but, sometimes with my schedule it is hard to fit it into my daily life. Finally, today had no work and no school which means ...no excuse!! WORKOUT TIME!! Sometimes all you need to get up from bed is a little motivation from something or someone ; )  and some good music. Keep reading and get inspired to workout.


Work Out Mix:

1) We Found Love- Rhianna

2) Don't Ya- Pussycat Dolls

3) Triplexx - De la ghetto ft Jowell y Randy

4) Work Out- J.Cole

5)On to the Next One- Swizz Beats ft Jay Z

6) Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO

7) Who Gonn Stop Me - Jay Z and Kanye West

8) I Don't  Need A Man- Pussycat Dolls

9) I Can Only Imagine - Chris Brown ft Lil Wayne

10) Move Like Jagger - Maroon 5

11) Paris (Oh la la) - Grace & The Nocturnals

12) Sexy Body - Ivy Queen ft Sasha

Con Mucho Amor,
Anilka

No comments: