February 26, 2012

What Are You Watching??



What are you watching tonight? Oscars red carpet or All-Star games between the East and West? I don't know about you, but I am watching both of them! It's hard to decide. It's like deciding whether to wear sweatpants or a couture gown. Let's be real, that is not a hard decision; couture gown all the way. But, it is still a hard decision for a girl like me. I never miss a red carpet (especially the Oscars) but I try not to miss the All-Star games either. If I had two tv's in my dorm room, this would be so much easier. But, because I don't the remote control will be my best friend. What can I say? I love fashion, but I also love my sports. Fashion girls can watch sports too, nothing wrong with that. Oh lord, I need to get back to watching Angelina Jolie in that Versace dress and Derek Rose in that uniform! See yah!  

Con Mucho Amor, 
Anilka

P.S. Rooney Mara looks amazing in that white J. Mendel dress. 

No comments: